Create Belief not declared for Galway

Morning everybody

I haven’t declared Create Belief for Galway on Tuesday this morning. The ground is good at the moment with only some possible showers forecast. I just don’t want to chance her up and down the undulations of Galway on ground which is going to be too quick for her. We’ll sit tight and wait until she gets her ideal conditions. She’s in very very good form we just have to be patient until the rain comes. We are in Ireland so there’s a great chance that we will get rain! I’ll be in touch with a plan going forwards.

Johnny Murtagh