The Lir Jet had a full examination last week following his run at Churchill Downs and unfortunately is still lame. The vets have done radiographs and a lameness exam and the lameness is more than they would expect given the findings on the radiograph. They have advised rechecking the radiographs in two weeks time to determine if there's anything more serious. In the meantime he has been advised to walk and go in the spa.
The Lir Jet vet report
- Mise En Scene and Riot declared for Curragh this weekend
- Riot and The Lir Jet declared for Friday 6th May 2022
- Fancy QIPCO 1000 Guineas race horse shares?
- Potters Corner declared for Punchestown Festival
- UK’s best horse racing club confirms Mise En Scene for the Guineas
- Riot and The Lir Jet declared for weekend bonanza
- RIOT Micro Shares Available Now!
- Riot joins RacehorseClub stable stars
- Another NEW horse joins RacehorseClub for 2022
- ‘Pricewise’ tips up Mise En Scene for QIPCO 1000 Guineas